The Ericsson-LG iPECS Attendant is a unique yet powerful PC based console system, designed to allow enhanced call handling & control functions of the attendant, through superb intuitive drag & drop actions. It also allows the attendant to manage the directory with ease of use & graphical user’s interface.
Do more with less.
The Ericsson-LG iPECS Attendant software allows you to enhance handling of your most valuable inbound callers. With the iPECS Attendant software, your busy receptionist can route calls with the click of a mouse &/or drag & drop without switching from PC to phone. The monitoring window allows the user to see the live status of all users within the business & therefore at a glance, the attendant is aware of the presence of employees.
Allowing the user to have real-time presence lets the attendant take an alternate action, such as sending the call to voice mail, sending a text message or just clicking the station icon to transfer.
The iPECS Attendant also has an embedded soft phone function that enables various call features without having to purchase additional hardware. Using simple & flexible configurations to suit your users, your attendant can be fully productive with or without a physical hard phone, thus reducing the total cost of ownership of the system without risking or jeopardizing call quality & loosing that all important call.
The Ericsson-LG iPECS Attendant links with local & corporate workforce information for quick access to contact phone numbers at the click of a button. The operator can very easily add, modify or delete the information on the screen as well as import & export external data from & to the directory using any form of file, such as excel, notepad etc.
Simple Directory & Database Management.
- Local phone book import & export
- Phone book management: register / edit / delete, 17 database fields, dynamic search / sort / filter
- Various options for conducting queries
- Database & system component back up to the local hard disk drive
- Multiple local database interface
More productivity enhancements.
- Internal Text messages can be sent & received
- Wake up call management: multiple wake up, group set, optional set
- Trunk monitoring
- Making outbound call: keypad dialing, click to call from the phone book, station icon, log view
- Superb statistical reporting of all calls
- Optional iPECS Attendant Hotel version for hotel functionalities
Easy User Interface.
- Optional station field display mode: icon or list type
- Intuitive display icons: Monitoring window, Queue window & tool bar
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF) & status information display
- Shortcut keys for frequently used functions
- Station setting modification: station name, COS, Temporary COS, attendant cancel, music selection
- Attendant status change: Day / Night / On demand / Weekend / Auto ring / Forward
- Display layout change
Flexible Call Handling.
- Call forward: attendant can call forward to alternative destinations (call park, page/message & e-mail)
- Various call features of the iPECS platform via embedded soft phone:
- Call queuing: display name, date, waiting time, destination & call type (external, recall, etc.)
- Manual trunk selection for urgent outgoing call
- Call transfer, conference, call park, hold & retrieve, redial, mute, call pick-up, call answer, restriction, series call
- Screen pop up
- Drag & drop call control